short-term beauty education on your terms.Makeup Education when and where you want it.
What you NEED to know before investing your hard-earned money on makeup education.
- Does the educator have sufficient work experience and credentials to present this curriculum?
- Do the educator’s credentials justify the price ($$$) of the class?
- What do former students say about the educator’s teaching skills?
I know I can elevate your skill level and increase your earning potential because I bring years of experience, solid credentials and personal success to the classroom.
How the ByRequest Program Works:
- Choose a seminar or workshop from the classes featured on this page or request a customized education event.
- Choose a date.
- Gather a group of beauty professionals, customers, even friends.
- Secure a great space (with good light) for the class.
What are the perks of being a HOST?
- You attend class FREE.
- You get up-close and personal training (by assisting the educator).
- You receive very cool “extras” (that you’re going to want in your kit).
- You can make $$$.
Makeup Education 2018
Makeup Education FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)
With so much makeup education available, how do I make the best choice?
Where can I find information about what’s taught in each course?
What level of experience is needed to take these classes?
What do I bring to class?
Do you offer online classes?
Do you offer guidance to students AFTER classes are over?
about your educator
- 30+ years as a working professional makeup artist in all media formats (print, runway, video, film, stage).
- 20+ years as a Journeyman in IASTE Local 798 Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Union (TV & Film).
- 15+ years of makeup education in over a dozen countries.
- Featured educator, keynote speaker, and panelist at international trade shows and expos, including IMATS, The Makeup Show, The Artist Summit, IBS, ABS, and Beauty Dusseldorf.
- Industry Expert providing beauty commentary on Home Shopping Network, Good Morning America, Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment Tonight,
- Beauty Journalist contributing to trade publications and fashion/lifestyle magazines, including Allure, Glamour, Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, W Magazine, and Vanity Fair.
- Member of the Make-up Designory (MUD) Program Advisory Committee (P.A.C.), which audits MUD’s curriculum and advises on its relevance to the needs of today’s professional artist.