Are you getting your money’s worth?
When considering short-term makeup education, are you asking the right questions before investing your hard-earned money?
- Does the educator have sufficient work experience and credentials to present this curriculum?
- Do the educator’s credentials justify the price ($$$) of the class?
- What do former students say about the educator’s teaching skills?
- What type of reviews from former students are on the educator’s website?
A credible educator brings years of experience and personal success to the classroom. I know I can elevate your skill level and increase your earning potential.
- 30+ years as a working professional makeup artist in all media formats (print, runway, video, film, stage).
- 20+ years as a Journeyman in IASTE Local 798 Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Union (TV & Film).
- 15+ years of highly rated makeup education in over a dozen countries.
- Featured educator, keynote speaker, and panelist at international trade shows and expos, including IMATS, The Makeup Show, The Artist Summit, IBS, ABS, and Beauty Dusseldorf.
- Industry Expert providing beauty commentary on Home Shopping Network, Good Morning America, Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment Tonight,
- Beauty Journalist contributing to trade publications and fashion/lifestyle magazines, including Allure, Glamour, Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, W Magazine, and Vanity Fair.
- Member of the Make-up Designory (MUD) Program Advisory Committee (P.A.C.), which audits MUD’s curriculum and advises on its relevance to the needs of today’s professional artist.
Makeup Education 2018Workshops That Get You Working™
- Choose from an exciting list of makeup seminars and workshops, or let us customize a class for your group.
- Choose your date(s).
- Gather a group of beauty professionals, friends, even customers…it’s up to you.
(minimum number of participants depends on type of class)
Why HOST a Class?
Hosts attend class FREE, assist the educator, and receive cool surprises…and who doesn’t like surprises, especially makeup ones!
Click the email icon above to request more information about hosting makeup education.
Makeup Education FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
With so much makeup education available, how do I make the best choice?
Where can I find information about what’s taught in each course?
What level of experience is needed to take these classes?
What do I bring to class?
Do you offer online classes?
Do you offer payment plans for your classes?
PayPal is our prefered gateway for payments because it is one of the most secure services on the planet. PayPal now offers a credit program that works just like a payment plan.
BIG Bonus – if you repay your full balance in less than 6 months, there’s no interest charge!