How The ByRequest Program Works
- Choose a seminar or workshop from the classes featured on this page or request a customized education event.
- Choose a date.
- Gather a group of beauty professionals, customers, even friends.
- Secure a great space (with good light) for the class.
What are the perks of being a HOST?
- You attend class FREE.
- You get up-close and personal training (by assisting the educator).
- You receive very cool “extras” (that you’re going to want in your kit).
- You can make $$$.
Research Before You Invest…
Things you NEED to know before investing your hard-earned money on short-term makeup education.
- Does the educator have sufficient work experience and credentials to present this curriculum?
- Are the educator’s curriculum and teaching skills recognized by industry experts?
- Do the educator’s credentials justify the price ($$$) of the class?
I know we can elevate your skill level and increase your earning potential because all ByRequest educators bring decades of experience, verifiable credentials and proven success to the classroom. Training with me or one of my approved educators is a solid investment in your career.
Makeup Education 2018
about your educator
- 30+ years as a working professional makeup artist in all media formats (print, runway, video, film, stage).
- 20+ years as a Journeyman in IASTE Local 798 Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Union (TV & Film).
- 15+ years of makeup education in over a dozen countries.
- Featured educator, keynote speaker, and panelist at international trade shows and expos, including IMATS, The Makeup Show, The Artist Summit, IBS, ABS, and Beauty Dusseldorf.
- Industry Expert providing beauty commentary on Home Shopping Network, Good Morning America, Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment Tonight,
- Beauty Journalist contributing to trade publications and fashion/lifestyle magazines, including Allure, Glamour, Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, W Magazine, and Vanity Fair.
- Member of the Make-up Designory (MUD) Program Advisory Committee (P.A.C.), which audits MUD’s curriculum and advises on its relevance to the needs of today’s professional artist.
Makeup Education FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)